Virtual Trivia Night
Rules & Directions
- To join, click here for Zoom. You should be able to access it without the password, but in case you need one, it is 826002. The download of Zoom should begin immediately, but if you run into problems, visit https://zoom.us/download.
- Each screen is a team. You may play by yourself or members of your household can jump on the Zoom call with you. Due to Zoom's setup, please limit your team to your household.
- You will be placed into a waiting room until the host lets you in. Once you are in, please message us your email address using the Group Chat option if you haven't pre-registered.
- Please join Zoom on your computer, smartphone or tablet prior to 7:10. Game starts immediately at 7:15.
- All players will be on mute throughout the event. If you need to contact us, please use the Group Chat.
- All players must use their own name to play. Many times, Zoom reverts to the name"iPhone" or "Samsung" if a name is not listed. To change your name:
- Once you are in, hover your mouse over your name in the “Participants” list on the right side of
the Zoom window. Click on “Rename.”
- Enter the name you'd like to appear in the Zoom meeting and click on "OK."
- Please have a pen and paper handy so you can write down your answer after each question. Once all the questions in a round are read, please message your 10 answers to us using Group Chat using 1 sentence (ex. 1. Red 2. Blue 3. Purple...). Do not hit enter until you have put all 10 answers into your sentence. Please play fair and stay off Google during the game!
- We will repeat each question only one time. If your Zoom call is dropped due to a poor connection, please feel free to jump back into the game when you can.
- If there is more than one winner, winners' names will be entered into a raffle and randomly drawn to receive prizes.
- Because of the large number of expected participants, winners will be announced on Midtown's social media Saturday night after the game and notified by email.
Thank you for your support of Midtown and the families we serve!